Wednesday 17 February 2010

lust for topshop






loving some of the stuff in topshop right now - they are so quirky and full of joyusness!! vote for your favourite and ill get saving!!! i cant vote becuase i love all of them!! XXjoyus

ouch ouch ouch!!! on pancake day i was closing a door but i hand my hand on one of the sections of glass when i did it and it shattered all over my hand! i got two big cuts on my right hand but it wont stop me posting!-currently typing with my left hand only :( o welll - ill get better soon!! xxxjoyus
ps hope my bad luck hasn't spread to you bloggers!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joyus Heard about your hand! Get better soon.....Anyway since my recent trip to the trafford center I Visited topshop twice and I too have been affected by the topshop addict disease! I bought a lovely new leotard(not sure how to spell it!) and I am Completely obsessed!!!!! We must have a soon shopping trip to topshop!

    ReplyDelete