Friday 12 February 2010







these are some looks me and my friend holly put together - the jack wills bodywarmer is hollys -jealous. we are having a sleepover which so far includes Chinese food, hair, make up, vogue, jack wills handbook, four weddings and a funeral, corrie, the mighty boosh (mighty boosh mad clothes post coming soon-watch this space) nachos and FASHION!!
in my outfit i am waering bodywarmer from jack wills, calvien klien shirt and republic top ( all hollys - growls) leather doc martins-red- gap shorts and doodie socks for xmas!!!!!!!!!!
in hollys outfit she waers, black vest, dads tie, dungaree dress, jack wills v neck gladiators from brantano, aristoc cable knit tights and body warmer from jack wills(woop woopwooop):):):):):):):)
more preppy schooly looks on there way! xxxjoyus and holly!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I adore the Mighty Boosh!
    Bob Fossil is a ledgend!
    I went to see them on their Future Sailors tour in 2008, and omg - best day of my life!
    Can't wait to see what crazy Boosh-inspired outfits you create, haha.

    -K.x

    houndsoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, chinese food and mighty boosh is win.

    Lover the dr martins and denim tunic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, I want your Doc's so much!!

    rtf :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute outfits!! your sleep over sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete