Saturday 23 January 2010





These are pictures of my entry to tomorrow's brightest bright challenge.(http://inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com/) I chose white because it's the brightest colour! I enjoyed the challenges of an all one colour outfit because you always find you want to add a hint of at least one extra colour to it as a statement, but if you manage to ignore your temptations then the whole outfit becomes a statement!! genius.
random white material, white shirt from M&S,white vest (worn over shirt) from Ethel Austin, dungarees from H&M, and 3/4 length white harem trousers from new look (discontinued) .Hope you liked it and please write me a comment-I need your opinions!

1 comment:

  1. Joyus, this look is fantastic!!! I am really pleased you gave my challenge a go!!! Thank you!! I'll run it for another week or so and then see what I've got!!!!
    I love the vivienne Westwood inspired look above as well! And is that wallpaper behind you? It's amazing! How talented are you!?
    Tomorrow x
    inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete