Saturday 30 January 2010



I was going to do a punk rock look inspired by tomorrow's gorgeous new posts but I looked past my I love NY hoodie at my pinstriped dress. I have been meaning to post it up for ages because its one of my favorite pieces of clothing. I bought it from a lovely shop in a shopping centre in covent garden on a trip to london with my homies (mum dad and brother!) where the man who served us had made all the clothes, and there was only one or two of these dresses in the whole world! It was so inspiring and groovy that I had to buy something ,so i did! the shopping centre was just near urban outfitters in covent garden and the shop was called terminal D.

For my look I have used my pinstriped dress, jack wills polo shirt(worn under dress), kimchi blue shirt dress (worn as jacket unbuttoned), fred perry leather high top shoes, nicky clarke hair clip and my new aristoc cable knit tights !!! MY NEW TIGHTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment